Thursday 29 July 2010

Good Lookin' Friends





Don't I have attractive, stylish friends? We picked a sunny day this past weekend and all wore pretty, summery dresses. It was a lovely weekend.

I love this new romper thing. Dress and shorts - best of both worlds (but not frumpy like another double duty garments... skorts anyone?). It's H&M but I got it from a consignment store, and the tag is in Swedish, I think, so maybe it's from Sweden!

Edit: Davis (she of the pretty red and grey dress, above) reminds me that as we walk through the mall, we were stopped my an American Apparel scout who told us we all looked stylish and suggested we apply to work there! We were more interested in getting to our breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're all adorable! Such cute, casual summer outfits, love them all!

    ReplyDelete