Wednesday 21 July 2010

Ellen and Joe


I just saw Inception with Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levit. I loved the movie, and would love to discuss why I disagree with the spotty reviews, but for this post, I will just say that it was great and I want to hang out with both of these gorgeous people. Ellen Page is from Halifax, and I guess the Hali-pride has rubbed off on me; I spent the first half of the movie thinking "aww! Ellen! Look at you! Having an introspective moment with Leonardo DiCaprio!"

If I knew Joseph Gordon-Levit in real life, do you think he'd let me call him Joe?

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday - I had a hard rugby practice and then a murderous headache. In fact, my sleep has been off all week. Someone tell my cat not to wake me up at 5am tomorrow, mmk?

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually slightly sad that my Halifax tenure is over sans Ellen Page encounter.

    Don't tell her that, though. She'd think I was lame.

    ReplyDelete