Saturday 11 September 2010

Fall Knit

Sweater - H&M | Shorts - H&M | Boots - vintage | Bag - vintage Roots | Necklace - made by me!

I am so tired from Frosh Week but the last event was today - Beach Day! I ran around and lay in the sun and now I have to summon the last of my energy for the week-closing party. It's going to be hard.

I still haven't gotten any bolder with photo taking, so my boyfriend and I went on a walk and stopped by a building when we didn't see many people around. When people did walk by I felt verrry awkward - even though I got tons of compliments on this outfit when I wore it. This sweater is new, an impulse buy from a quick trip to H&M and I'm looking forward to wearing it all fall. Do you have new pieces you know will be instant favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment