Friday 8 April 2011

Take Me by the Hand

DSC_7107

DSC_7125

DSC_7159

DSC_7098


My little sister bought this jacket at Value Village and quickly decided she didn't want it -- so she gave it to me! I love it, I wear it all the time.

This bag was an impulse buy at a Tegan and Sarah concert last year, and I love it. It's the perfect size for carrying everything I need, and it slides easily over my shoulder. I pretty much take it anywhere and everywhere*.

Well, folks, it's down to my hell week. I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me this week, what with trying to pull together my first issue of this, and an academic journal, and my papers and exams! I'm tired just thinking about it.

*Tegan and Sarah fans! That's two references to the same song in one post. Impressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment