Monday 21 June 2010

Welcome, Good Lookin'

Hello!

Fashion, for me, is a problem. It's a distraction. It's a sinkhole into which hours of time and piles of money disappear. And I love it.

I love the textures, the shapes, and especially, the attitude. A new shirt can make you throw your shoulders back and new shoes can add a spring to your step. Fashion turns the everyday into fun. There is something fantastic about feeling fabulous. Clothes don't make the woman - she does that herself. Style just allows her to express it.

So this is my blog about my fashion exploration. As a student, I definitely have a budget... but sometimes I need reminding. Ramen noodles are worth it. But I also love the vintage, consignment, and thrift store finds, and putting it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment