Tuesday 29 June 2010

Glastonbury Looks

The Glastonbury music fest was this weekend, which, according to Wikipedia, is the largest open-air festival in the world. All I know is that people I want to listen to play their music there, and it tends to be muddy (it's in the UK, so no surprise I guess). Muddy reputation or no, it's like Coachella - you dress up.

Pixie Geldof wore an all-black ensemble which was nice (minus the fact she has forgotten to wear trousers), but do you see how sunny it is? I'm not sure how I feel about that. However, the lace jacket is awesome. And I give her props for going braless.

Alexa Chung looked fab, as she usually does. And sensible to boot! Love those shoes.

My favourite look I found was actually not someone famous, but this girl! All the colours are so lovely and springtime-y, and she manages to pull off the tied-sweater around the waist thing from the 90s. Plus she has the Hunter boots I've been coveting forever...



Photos: from Glastonbury street style piece on style.com

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from one of your comments :)

    I really like your style, some things you've posted are really inspiring.

    -Erica
    ClassyAndDelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete