Friday 25 February 2011

Tea Obsession

I am such a tea junkie. I love tea, all different kinds (except lemongrass. It's a thing. Not sure why.)

Right now I'm totally in love with Zing Me Tea from David's Tea. It's black, so I get to have the milk-and-sugar experience that I love, plus this awesome, uplifting, fruity thing. Yum.

"What happens when you blend Chinese black tea with ginger bits and lush pieces of peach and apricot? An instant feeling of well-being. Aromatherapy claims that peaches can brighten your outlook, and ginger has long been known as a zesty stimulant that perks you up. Apricots are just plain delicious. Drink it hot or cold, for a truly refreshing Chinese tea experience."

1 comment:

  1. I love tea!! Right now I am hooked on plain hibiscus. It's caffein free, fresh and so delicious.
    I should send you some of my sisters famous loose leaf wedding tea! (that's what she gave her guests as a wedding gift) It's a mix of indian black tea, apples, cherries, and more berries. This is a signature winter evening beverage in my household.
    The other day I tried "Sangria Tea" at Teaopia... so fresh and tart!
    Glad to see someone else who shares tea obsession!

    ReplyDelete