Friday 12 November 2010

Windy City

DSC_5220

DSC_5201

DSC_5184

DSC_5177
Jacket: H&M | Skirt: vintage | T-shirt: Urban Outfitters | Belt: vintage | Necklace: made with an old key

It's been so windy in Halifax! You can see that in the photos. And it's rained for basically a week straight. Once the rain stopped for a bit, I ran outside to take these. This skirt, the freebie from my dress-up box, is quickly becoming a favourite. Maybe it's true what they say about hemlines and the economy (up and up, down and down) but what I know is longer hemlines mean cozier for winter.

Right now I'm in Ottawa, visiting my family and celebrating my birthday, which is Monday. I packed so light, I can't believe it. I packed a lot of black and mixed it all together. Either it was very ingenious of me, or... I will go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment